Thursday, December 4, 2014

7 Accessories to Spice Up Your Mommy Wardrobe




I am honored to be a guest today for the talented and chic Nancy from Afro Chic Mompreneur she embodies all things mommy, tips on how to successfully work from home, beauty, and being chic of course (please pay her visit, you won't regret it)!

As a mom of four boys, I’m usually climbing bleachers, getting dirty at the park, or chasing down runaway toddlers, and as a result, my wardrobe has to be light, simple, and flexible enough that I can break out in a sprint when need be. I am a hybrid when it comes to my mommy wardrobe, I like to still look somewhat put together while still keeping it simple. You can be fashionable, while still being comfortable. Here are my 7 favorite accessories for adding a little spice to your everyday mommy wear.(Continue Reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment